Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Still enjoying yesterday's hike.

Lee took this picture as we hiked up above the fish hatchery and across the lake from it.  We love looking back onto it.  Over on the other side of the water, where the hatchery is, there is another trail which we've done before but not this year.  Way in the background and on top of the hill the Chateau can be seen; that always looks so out of place to me in the Ozarks!

I thank God that we can hike around safely.  There was a piece on the news last night about water moccasins being so prevalent here and it reminded me that I'd better wear tennis shoes when we hike, here.  I'm glad I didn't see one yesterday in my sandals!

We're getting ready to go see the Haygoods show tonight.  They are celebrating 20 years in Branson this year, so their tickets were marked down about 70%; no doubt there will be a full house!  We're looking forward to it and I'll report if it's a good show or not.  I'm crushed that my favorite show did not renew their lead singer and his wife, so I'm going to boycott them until I hear from someone I trust that the show is just as good as ever; I can't imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment