Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More testing; more tutoring, but to bed early!

Today was another great day.  I did test monitoring in the morning and then more tutoring in the afternoon.  I'm really enjoying the tutoring.  I kind of feel like I'm discovering a gold mine when this kid who normally slides through the cracks feels like he's coming to life.  I love it!

I was sleepy today, though.  I stayed up until after midnight watching the Thunder let the Memphis Grizzlies beat them and that was bad for today.  I'm going to bed early tonight!  We just got home from church and I'm going to get a bath and get to bed to be bright eyed in the morning.  I thank God for good sleep and the healing that it does!

(Ruthie, do you recognize those earrings?  Thanks!  I'm enjoying them!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! I knew you would make better use of them than I was hoarding them in my box!! I'm so glad you have them and are enjoying them!!

    Love you!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you recognize them! I'm sure loving wearing them and think of you every time! Love you, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete