Monday, May 6, 2013

Just couldn't beat this yellow iris.

This yellow iris says today for me.  It was warm and not windy today!  I loved it.  I took a nap on the back deck and actually got a sunburn on my face!  I think it will soak in and be healthy, though.  My face was just in shock to have so much sun right here at home.  This is what it's supposed to be like in OK, so maybe we're getting back on target.  I hope so.  I trust God to know what He's doing, though, so I'm enjoying it while I can!  It was so perfect to just lay out there and not have the beating heat or the whipping wind!

Today was a day of rest for me.  The next 3 days I will work monitoring for tests.  I'm grateful for these days of work.  I love to be around the kids.  Testing has been a real challenge this year because the computers have failed.  We're doing paper and pencil testing tomorrow, I think.  I just love being a part of anything with these kids.  They have so wrapped themselves around my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment