Monday, May 13, 2013

Treat! One More Cutting!


Wow!   I was blessed with a day in the 90's plus when I came home I saw these beauties in the front flower bed!  One more cutting, so I'm a happy lady!  God blesses me so much!

I also planted some sweet basil today.  Yum!  I already put some onto a pizza for supper tonight.  Now, I'm headed to the bath, so I can stay up to watch the Thunder tackle the Grizzlies tonight.  Yes, I mean tackle; it's basketball, but these guys sure play rough!

I was supposed to sub for the attendance secretary today, but the Algebra/Geometry/Calculus teacher was sick, so they put me in there.  For sure I was subbing; just holding the peace and making sure there were no fires.  Those kids know a lot more about numbers than I do!  We all survived!  Tomorrow I monitor testing in the morning and then in the afternoon I sub for the Algebra teacher; only one high school class and 2 middle school classes.  I'll have fun and THEY will do the numbers and have some fun, too, I hope!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment