Sunday, May 5, 2013

Irises, still. :)

I am so pleased that most of the irises in the back yard survived the two late freezes we had.  I cut these today and they put a huge smile on my face!

Today has been a beautiful day.  It was brisk this morning, but it warmed up to be very nice.  Dorothy came home from church with us and the Thunder was playing the Memphis Grizzlies, so we got all caught up in the game and I forgot to get pictures of all of us.  I hate when I do that.  But, the Thunder won by one point, and it was nip and tuck all the way, so I couldn't think about pictures!  I took Dorothy home and then came back home for a great nap.  I love easy Sundays!  After church tonight I cut these irises.  Man, what a great day for giving thanks.  Everyday is a good day to thank God and give Him the glory, but gorgeous days like today I just ooze thanks; I know I got a multiple dose of blessings, and I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment