Wednesday, September 23, 2009

David is better and going home in the morning!



This picture is one I got of a collared lizard last Saturday when we went to the butterfly garden in Granite, Oklahoma. I love these lizards! Notice that he is in the process of shedding his skin.


I love that concept of shedding skin. It reminds me that we can shed our skin and we do. Our God made our bodies so fantastic. I love that I can shed cancer and walk right out of it and still be whole. This lizard so reminds me of that and I can only give thanks and smile.


Today has been beautiful here. We walked and it was great. It would be so nice if it were like this all year. It was cool this morning; less than 50, but it got up to 74 today. That's a nice day, and we really get lots of nice days here. The weather is only really brutal a couple of months out of the year. Hot in August and cold in January. It's a pretty good place to live and I thank God for this place, too.


Tonight I confirm our tickets to Hawaii this winter. What another blessing! Here we come; Aloha!


Thank you for your prayers for David. He is doing really well and is going home in the morning. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment