Saturday, September 19, 2009

Great exploring day!



Tonight's picture is one Mary took of Don and I in a cave we found at Quartz Mountain Park today. Man, we had such a full day and saw so many incredible things. It's amazing the wonderful things we found right here so close to home! It's so wonderful to do anything with Steve and Mary because they help us to see and appreciate every single thing!


We hiked until we are all exhausted. Steve took over 700 pictures! I took about 45, I think, but lots of them aren't worth keeping. I'll show them to you from time to time; everything from a beautiful butterfly garden in Granite, Oklahoma to a collared lizard in that same butterfly garden. It was a great day and we were in awe all day of the magnificent work of our God!


I'm headed to bed, so we can get up early and go at it, again, tomorrow! Thanks for following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment