Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gracie, ever the model!



This picture is Gracie, ever the model. Bless her sweet little heart; she is always happy to pose for the camera. She is so proud to be in the 1st grade and loves school.


Today we walked and while I was hot and sweaty I thought I should spray for weeds. Also it wasn't windy, so I have to take advantage of a non-windy day in Oklahoma! Anyway, after I did that it made sense to me that while I was hot and sweaty I should clean out the pounds and pounds of bird seed and thistle we had in the shed. The mice love it out there and I never minded them being out there until they moved into the house. Since I got rid of them in the house, it's been bothering me that I was still feeding them out there. So, I tackled that job. I am so done with mice! It felt good to get all that done, but I keep forgetting that I shouldn't push myself so much. No wonder my back and legs hurt! I think I must feel so good that I forget I'm 61 until my body reminds me that I went too far. I thank God that I feel good enough to forget my age. What a blessing to feel so good.


I've spent the afternoon researching all the cell phone plans. Our 2 year commitment is fulfilled, so we're ready to make a change. It's pretty confusing. (Just what I need: more confusion!) We're keeping our number, though, so it won't be a big deal to anyone but us to figure out which plan to use.


I'm headed to the jiggler and bed. This is the best way to mend this body!

No comments:

Post a Comment