Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mason! (9)



Today was Mason's birthday, so I wanted to put his picture on the blog. He's so tired of me always showing up with the camera, but he's patient with me. He really wanted his creation in the picture, but I really wanted him in the picture, so I got both of them. He's a proud nine today.


We didn't get to see Rob, Nate and Gabe; they were at Civil Air Patrol exercises this weekend. Bummer, but it's a good activity for them. We did have a wonderful time seeing Davy and Susan and Erica and Bruce, yesterday. Tomorrow I'll really post the great picture I got of Erica and Don. No kidding; it's great, but it's Mason's birthday, so they got bumped today.
We got home this afternoon and we're taking it easy this evening. The trip to the city always wears us out like we ran the whole way or something. It's crazy, but it happens. We'll go to bed early tonight and get up in the morning to get the week started right.


I thank God for safe traveling and for wonderful family. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment