Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Donna!



This is a picture of the handsome chauffeur Trish has these days. Nate has his learner's permit, so he can drive as long as a licensed driver is in the car with him. I got lucky and he took me to Wal-Mart/Sonic/grocery store this weekend. We also played lots of cards, but didn't get to play any Rook. Trish doesn't like Rook, so we played Hand and Foot Canasta.


They're all home safely, as are Deanna (our niece) and her 3 sons. Good; everyone is home, safe, and getting back into the 'home' groove. We miss them, but I've got all the sheets changed and floors mopped. Don will vacuum tomorrow. I'm so grateful for AC! It worked fine all weekend and kept me cool as I cleaned today.


My back is really mad about all the cleaning, but maybe I can make peace with it with a session with the jiggler and then a nice bath. Home, sweet home! I thank God for home, family and health.


I just got an update on my nephew, Shannon. He is home and recovering from what they diagnosed as viral encephalitis. He had a rough time, but he's on the road to strength. Thank you for your prayers for him. I thank God for his recovery, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment