Friday, September 4, 2009

Not all that cool.



This is another of the big houses on Kiholo Bay Beach. This one is not close to any of the others. It's not quite as grand as the two from the last two days, but it's pretty awesome. I'll have this house on another day from a different angle; maybe tomorrow.


Trish and 5 of her kids are coming tomorrow night. Gabe and Rob are going hunting, so we won't have the house quite full. We'll miss them, but we'll still have lots of fun. We'll play Hand and Foot Canasta and Rook until all hours, I imagine.


Tonight I fixed dinner for Dorothy and David just because I wanted to sit down and have a real meal at our table. We haven't done that since we've been home because it's been so hot. Then we went over to Floyd's house to play cards and we just got home. The girls won 2 out of 3, so it was fun for me.


Now, the bad thing is that our AC isn't getting the job done. I imagine it just needs some adjustments somewhere, and we'll get by until they get it tuned. It's 80 in the house right now. It's been as low as 77, but it should be doing better than that. It's a holiday weekend, so I'm not sure they'll do anything before Tuesday. We'll see what happens, but I am so thankful that it's doing this well! I think Trish and the kids will be fine even though it's not all that cool. It's comfortable and with ceiling fans it'll be fine. It is so in the right direction compared to how it's been the last few days!


We are really excited that the kids are coming. We got to see some of them when we came home from Hawaii, but not for long. This will be some good, quality time with them. We'll sure miss Gabe and Rob, but we'll be glad to have all the others. I thank God we have them this close and sure miss all the others. This weekend I should get some good grandkid pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment