Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Davey!



Mentally, I'm still in Hawaii, so here's a picture of me laying in the hammock down in Pololu Valley. We won't go there this next time. We'll spend every possible moment watching whales, so I'm glad we did this the last time we went.


I've worked all day to get the plans made for the trip this winter. It's not falling together easily, but I'm getting closer. I will not give up on it. I will keep on until something works. I know it will work. God will help me; He always helps make things happen if they are good and this is good. I'm going to take the weekend off and let Him work it. Steve and Mary are on their way and will be here in less than an hour. Woo Hoo! We're going birding and it's so much fun to bird with them. They don't miss a thing.


I'm feeling so good. I think it's because I'm not doing anything physical. I'm just sitting here working on the computer. I can't veg out like this all the time, but a break is probably good for me. It sprinkled today when we were going to walk, so we didn't even do that. I just took the day off from everything except travel agency stuff. Ha. Well, I did make some chocolate chip pies. What a great recipe; it's so easy and seems to please everyone. I get sugar free cookies. I miss the pie, but I thank God for life, so I'm not eating pie that could be a setback for me. I figure I'm way over quota for my lifetime of chocolate.


Davey turned 45 today. I'll dig out a picture of him and post it soon. He is Erica and Bruce's daddy and I got pictures of them instead of him last weekend. How dumb was that? Grandkids really rate. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment