Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trish!



This picture is Trish talking to Raynie as Raynie was 'petting' a couple of pairs of bunnies that I keep sitting on my island in the kitchen. Trish is celebrating the 19th anniversary of her 21st birthday today. I hope it's been a great day for her.


Today was a nice, nice day. We walked and got sweaty from walking, but not from the sun beating down on us. I think it was in the low 70's; that makes for nice walking! The wind wasn't making it hard to stand, either. It was just perfect.


Besides, we slept until 8 this morning. I love it when we can sleep in like that. Sleeping is the thing I do best next to holding babies. I thank God that we've had lots of babies to hold over the years and that they're all growing up to be (or have already grown up to be) fine, fine people.


I'm throwing herbs tonight for just the next couple of weeks. That's not such a huge job, so I'm going to do a couple of weeks at a time every now and then and plan to save up some each time so that I can build a stash to use when we travel. We'll see how that plan works.


Thank you for keeping up with us. We know that we are especially blessed with family and friends and we thank God for you and your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment