Monday, September 21, 2009

Rested and back to work.



Here is the picture of me with the buffalo behind me; looks like he's on my head! We were so tired last night that we went to bed at 9 and slept until 8 this morning! Here I am up late, again, tonight, so I must have got all the rest I needed.


I've done some sewing today, changed our bed, done 3 loads of laundry, cut David and Dorothy's hair and we walked. We went to the Kozy Diner for lunch and then out to the Mexican restaurant with David and Dorothy for supper, so I haven't cooked much today. It's been busy and beautiful, though. It was 80 degrees and not too windy; pretty much a Kona kind of day, so we loved it.


I'm headed to bed and looking forward to a good night's sleep in fresh sheets. I didn't hang them outside, but I did hang them in the hot water heater closet to dry. :) I loved hanging the clothes outside in Hawaii, and I'm thankful when we can do that. I appreciate having a dryer, but I love the hot water heater closet which I use for hanging lots of things to dry and it's great for drying tennis shoes.


God is so good to us and we thank Him for so many blessings. Thank you for being in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment