Monday, December 28, 2009

Every day is special.


Sorry to be so late posting, but our Internet connection was down for about 4 hours and i just connected; here's the post:

Here is a picture Don took of me when we walked down to the coast on Christmas day. The folks at home had a white Christmas, and we had a blue one; we love the blue of the water! It's so nice to be in walking distance of the coast and to be able to make the walk. I thank God every day for our ability to be mobile!

My back is sore, but lots better after my massage yesterday. I haven't taken any more Ibuprofen, so that's really good. I ache thinking about the folks at home shoveling snow and Gretta mulching her trees. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a sore back, and then there's Ruthie, who is recovering from two back surgeries since November 2nd! Whew! I feel better, already; everything is relative!

A good quote: "Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie; don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special." Amen! (Emphasis mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment