Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hang on for safety?


Check out my husband hanging onto a tree for safety at the edge of the cliff . . . look closer: that tree's roots aren't even in the ground! It's not dirt that the tree is hooked into, though; it's lava and I think it's pretty solid. Anyway, Don is safely watching football right now after this excursion yesterday.

Today we went to the local farmer's market and there were lots of people there fixing breakfast, selling their wares (jewelery, clothing, etc.) and at least 3 people doing massages. My back had to have one of those massages! She helped me a lot and gave me some clues about how to get better quickly. If I don't get better soon, she gave me the card of a chiropractor who is local, too. I do feel better, so I thank God for the massage.

Don is watching football, so I have lots of free time today. It's nice to sit and read about all the things we need to do in Maui. We'll only be there 2 weeks, but there looks to me like about 6 months of things to see and places to go. Hmmmm; a whirlwind trip it will be! Here we go: Don's Tours!

No comments:

Post a Comment