Sunday, December 6, 2009

The 'heart rock.'


The picture tonight is one I took of Nate and Megan behind the 'heart rock' at the reserve. That's Mason sitting on top of the rock. That was a way fun day!

Today has been another good day for us. We ate breakfast at the Wagon Wheel and then after church we ate at the Mexican Restaurant with David and Dorothy. I only had to cook one meal today, so that was a break for me. I did some sewing this afternoon and will do some more tonight. I've got a good pair of jeans that I had to cut about 6 inches off of, but they're going to be perfect for wearing to fly over to Hawaii and also for climbing up in the mountains of Maui, where it will be cool. I'm excited to have new jeans! I've had these jeans a while, but losing 8 pounds makes them comfortable, so I'm eager to get them hemmed so I can wear them.

I thank God that we have the opportunity to make this trip and the health to handle it. I thank Him for our family and their understanding that we'll be gone for Christmas. We are richly blessed. Thank you for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment