Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whew!


The picture tonight is one I took as Rob went chasing after these three escapees. If you look close, Mason (9) and Gracie (6) are waving. That means they stopped when their Daddy said, "STOP!" Raynie (2) was on her way up to follow in their footsteps and they would grab her if she got there before Rob got to her. Actually, it may have been Nate who went after her. Anyway, she was recovered and everyone made it down fine. They have no fear.

Now, everything is in the suitcases, except our toiletries and whatever I forgot. I've got tomorrow to remember and check off my lists. So far we are within weight limits. So far, so good. Now I can sleep good tonight and I WILL. I thank God for the gift of sleep.

It's freezing cold, here. 23! I am so glad to be heading to Hawaii soon! I am also very grateful to have someone keeping a close eye on the house. Joan is coming over tomorrow to get all her instructions and learn the new furnace, etc. We sure thank God for good friends and good neighbors to hold the fort while we're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment