Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grace and a bath; precious memories!

The picture tonight was Grace and I doing the bath buddy thing when they were here for Thanksgiving. I did this again, all by myself tonight and it reminded me that I hadn't used this picture yet. I missed my bath buddy! I thank God for baths and for Grace; she's a jewel!

We got up early to go to church and make gravy for the fellowship breakfast. That's a good time and we enjoyed it. Later I did a little shopping and, mostly, pulled more things together for our trip. I'm enjoying getting it done ahead rather than waiting until the last minute. I'm glad I threw the herbs for the next several months several weeks ago. They are all bagged up and ready to go into the suitcase.

I've even had some time to research and read about cancer, diet, Iodine, etc. It's a great study. Speaking of diet, I'm not dieting, but I'm eating less, thanks to the hypnotherapy, and I've lost 8 pounds. That makes packing easier because my choices aren't so limited. Ha.

I even had time to clean out some of my inbox. I'm terrible to hold onto emails, like it's a continued hug or something; I have to go back from time to time and delete a bunch or at least file it someplace besides my inbox. It's nice to have a day to relax and get things done. I'll be ready for bed pretty quickly, though. 6 this morning came pretty early! (Normally I would be snacking on something, but the hypnotherapy sessions drilled into my mind that I don't eat the 3 hours prior to sleeping. It's amazing how it works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment