Monday, December 28, 2009

A restful Monday.


This is a picture of Harry in the kitchen before he left. The room behind him is the office. I'm usually in one of those two places if we aren't out hiking, somewhere. We haven't hiked much the last week since I hurt my back pulling weeds. It's much better, today, though. It takes a little time, but God made it to repair. We are going to hike down to the coast as soon as I post this. We were without Internet for several hours yesterday, so I want to get this done early.

It's not like there is anything to report. We spent the morning waiting on the dishwasher repair guy and then he didn't do anything when he got here except reschedule for after Harry gets home. How inefficient is that? It's okay with me; the dishwasher is at the bottom of my list of things it takes to keep me happy. I only mention it lest you think we are totally stress free here. Ha! If my biggest stress is waiting on the dishwasher repair guy (and it is) then I have only praises to sing!

Have a great week and give some thinking toward gratitude. That'll keep you busy; it does me!

2 comments:

  1. The last of the grandkids and kids just left so the house is so quiet--I miss them already! Your pictures make me wish I had braved it and made the plane trip to Hawaii--everything is so beautiful! Thankgoodness Mike shoveled all our snow. I'm so glad you are feeling so good and can do all that hiking. Be sure you go to Harry's next year!!!!! Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The memories are so precious, though, aren't they! Now you'll be busy packing and getting ready for all your travels. Life is busy and that is good. Every day is special, so enjoy whatever you can each day!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete