Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeff!


This is our son, Jeff, who lives in North Las Vegas with his wife, Jeanette and two daughters, Janelle and Jessie. Some time this year we hope to get back out there to see them. The last time we saw Jeff was when I took this picture and we had gone to Don's brother's celebration of life. Precious memories. We thank God that he was able to join us with lots of family at that time.

Today we went back to Mackenzie State Park and the waves were awesome. We really love it when they crash against the cliffs! The water was spraying on us, it was so high. I'll post pictures from that on another day.

Then we came home and it turned into laundry day and Don is watching football. I only had a couple of loads to do, but it's good to stay caught up. I'm all cleaned up and ready for a hot tub session whenever there is a break in the football. The hot tub has been so good for my back. I think my back is all better. For the most part it doesn't hurt, but it's sore and from time to time when I turn it reminds me to be careful! So, I'm really grateful that Harry keeps the hot tub ready for use; it's helping to keep my back in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment