Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Today is Ethan's 7th birthday, I THINK! He could be 8, but I think it's the 7th. He's very grown up and smart, but I think this one is the 7th. This picture was taken when we were there to see them back in the end of October.

Today has been an easy, relaxing day. We're taking notes and getting our instructions as we take Harry to the airport tomorrow. He's looking forward to spending some time with his daughter and grandkids. We miss our grandkids, but it's sure nice to be able to spend the winter here!

The cats here are wonderful. Popeye is very friendly and will jump right up into our laps. Olive Oil is still afraid of us, but she will come to within about 6 feet of us; yesterday she wouldn't even stay in the room with us. She's warming to us. The bird, Leo, tolerates us well. Ethan would say this job is easy; I have to agree with him! Even if it were hard, it's a wonderful place to have a job of any sort! I went out and took pictures of this house and yard a while ago. I'll post them from time to time so you'll see where we are. God is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment