Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last minute crazies.


The picture tonight is of Sadie modeling the crown the kids made while they were here. We got this toy at a garage sale and they had so much fun making stuff with it all weekend. They were really very, very good at following the instructions and being creative with it. I was pleased that they enjoyed it so much. Maybe this one wasn't a crown, but a hat. They made all kinds of things.

Goodness! I'm sure glad I didn't save anything until the last minute to do! The last minute has been full of tons of things I never expected. It's all just details of life, but it would sure be difficult if I needed to pack herbs or anything else.

Here I am at 11 p.m. and still have to take a bath and wash and dry my hair before I can go to bed, so I'm running late tonight. It's okay. I have so much for which to be grateful. It's cold here, but we have a warm home and plenty of warm clothing; we are blessed! Church tonight was inspirational and we're grateful for that. So many thanks; our God is great! (I have hair to wash and warm water to do it! I'm healthy and happy and warm. Wow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment