Monday, November 1, 2010

Raynie in 'the hat,' again.

Here is another picture of Raynie in "the hat." It was fun how the girls all had fun wearing this hat. I thank God for simple pleasures and treasures!

Today has been miserable, but I stayed inside so I could avoid the allergens as much as possible. I woke up with my eyes stuck shut this morning. They were all swollen. I rinsed my face with warm water and got them opened, but I never put in my contacts today. I really couldn't see well without them, so I've been fumbling more than usual all day. They are much better, now, though. We have a funeral to go to in the morning, so I sure hope I don't claw my eyes in my sleep tonight. It's ridiculous to let these allergies get out of control like this, but I don't know how to do any better. I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day. The Netti pot is a big help to keep me from being so stopped up, but it doesn't help my eyes to react better. We haven't had a frost yet, but maybe we'll get one this week. Thanks for reading through my whining; I hope you are not having a terrible allergy season!

No comments:

Post a Comment