Friday, December 10, 2010

Boonies of Arkansas.

We are to be thankful in all things, so I thank God for a safe trip today. The condo is novel. I don't expect we'll ever come back here, though. Once is enough.

We have WIFI at the rec center, but I live in the condo, so I'm not too happy with that and there's not even any dial up because we are so far out in the middle of nowhere. We do have onions and burgers, though, so we can eat. I even brought a pommelo (however it is spelled) from Lake Ozark, so I'm happy. There is a nice grocery store, here, too. Peace and quiet; it's great. It is on a lake and furnished in wicker and novel sort of stuff. I'll get pictures, but have to hurry because they close the rec. center in 9 minutes! Boonies!

This picture is one Don took the other night. I have on a red shirt, today! I thank God for the troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment