Friday, December 3, 2010

So tired; almost forgot the blog!


Tonight's picture is one Don took of me with sweet Imogene today. We stopped to see her on our way to OKC and she was still at breakfast. She's a precious lady who can't see and has trouble breathing, but she always wears that smile. It was great to see her. Lots of times when we go to see her, she's gone somewhere with her daughter, so we were glad we caught her today.

We stopped in OKC to have some blood drawn for tests so we can keep up with general stuff like cholesterol, etc. That went smoothly. Then we stopped and ate because we had to fast before the tests. Then we ran by and dropped off a Christmas package for Trish and their family. All the kids were at school, so we scurried on down the road, hoping to get here before dark. We made it just as the sun was going down. Our unit is right on the lake, but we had to come down a flight of stairs. Ugh. We had to go to the grocery store and then come home and fix dinner. I got the broccoli washed, but the lettuce and celery will have to wait until tomorrow. There is WIFI here, but it is incredibly slow. For some reason the "o" key is sticking on my laptop and it's really tiresome going back to put it in after I notice an "o" missing. I was so tired and almost in bed when I remembered I hadn't done the blog! So I'm thanking God for a safe trip and a sweet visit with Imogene and Trish. We are blessed to have great people in our lives. Oh, man. I just thought that I forgot to mention yesterday that it was Joe's and Garrett's birthday. I did talk to Joe and got cards to them. Garrett was busy, so I didn't call him. I have a hard time keeping up with everything. I talked to Gretta yesterday, too, and she said maybe she and Garrett could come spend a long weekend with us if he gets one in January or February; we can celebrate then! I've so got to go to bed! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment