Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Ruthie's bed."


Actually, this is not RUTHIE's bed, but it is the bed I so wanted her to come sleep in when we were in the Arkansas boonies: Horseshoe Bend. I was really impressed with the antiques: sleigh bed, wicker chairs, etc. Well, Ruthie DID come and she also loved the furnishings, but she reminded me that antique beds weren't queen size! These are replicas, but they are very good! We did love staying there and it was even better when Ruthie and Phil came to share it with us. I'm not so into pictures without people in them, but by the time Ruthie and Phil got there we were too busy puzzling to get pictures of them in the bedroom. Besides, this is a family friendly blog. :) This place represents fun memories for us.

We booked another week at the place where we are, now. This WIFI right in the unit works really well for us. They have a fitness room within walking distance, so that works well for us, too. So, this week we leave and go another place (The Colonnade) for a week and then we'll be back here for the week after that. We're pleased with that change in the plans. We had two weeks scheduled at the Colonnade, but they are closing the first of January, so we can do our second week there in March. We were glad to be able to pick up another week here, where we find it so comfortable. I need to get a picture of their beds; they have awesome beds! We didn't even have to put our memory foam top on the bed!

I thank God for great sleep; a wonderful bed and whirlpool tubs. Hot water and good heat are also wonderful and I give thanks for them, too!

Note: I did the consultation for the permanent make up today. I'll decide and report to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment