Tuesday, December 14, 2010

They're here!

Puzzle time! Tonight's picture is one of Ruthie and I working a puzzle. You can see that it's great fun. It's so good to have them visit with us! I thank God for their health and their safe trip! It's sure a blessing to us!

They got here around lunch time and Don and Phil sat at the dining room table and solved all the country's issues until I put supper on the table. In the meantime, Ruthie and I got a good start on the puzzle. It was a great afternoon. Ruthie and I came over here to do the blog, but we're going back to the puzzle. Woo hoo! Thanks for keeping up with us. Find some time to relax; come and join us if you can!

2 comments:

  1. I believe God gave us life to live, with so much time to live it;
    And He gave us love with just so much time to give it.
    We should waste neither the life nor love in the time that He has given.
    We should spend the time with those we love to make the life worth living. Enjoy HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB! It's so good to hear from you! I had no idea you were reading the blog. Thanks for the wonderful thoughts; I feel like I called and got your machine with wonderful thoughts! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and yours! Jo

    ReplyDelete