Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

The picture tonight is one I took last July when we went to Omaha for Jessie's tournament. Jessie is on the far left and her dad, Jeff, is the second from the right. The coaches were having an after that game session with the girls. Today is Jeff's birthday and the celebration tonight will be around OSU's game; hope they get a win! That will be a present for Jeff; notice his OSU orange glasses! God gave us a great trip to Omaha and saved our life when we totaled the car on the way home. We have so many blessings to count!

So, we're watching football tonight. I did a little shopping today. It was enough to make me tired after walking laps in the hall here and then doing the stairs twice. (They have an elevator, but I use it as little as possible.)

I'll get a good jacuzzi bath right quick, before the game starts. I love these baths!

No comments:

Post a Comment