Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Tonight's picture is one Don took of me in front of the tree in the lobby. This tree is really pretty awesome. They have life sized trumpets on that tree! Flip flops; that's the wonder of being inside, since we aren't in Hawaii. :)

We had a nice quiet day. I got to sleep late and that was a treat for me. We had brunch and skipped lunch. We are going with the KISS method; that is keep it super simple. Someone else did all the decorating and we're eating simply. It works for Don's diet and food is a small issue for me, anymore.

There are very few people in this resort right now, I think. We rarely see anyone or hear anyone. This is exactly like we like it. I thank God that we can have these great getaways. We look forward to Gina and the kids coming next week for a visit and we'll enjoy hearing about all their travels and visits! I wish everyone were on Skype. We Skyped with Trish and her family today and that was fun. I Skype with Bob Clark and Judy Izumi pretty often. Dana and Terri, do you Skype?

They don't have a fitness room here, and it was cold, so we didn't want to walk over to the mall. So, we walked laps in the hall. It was great. Two years ago we were here and I walked by myself because Don wasn't into walking. It was great to have his company today!

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment