Monday, December 13, 2010

Ruthie and Phil will be here tomorrow!


This picture Don took Saturday. This room is off the living area and has two of these wicker chairs and a table that seats 6. You can see the lake and the beach out the window behind me. I guess this place is hopping in the summer. There are hardly any people here, now, though. We're so excited that Ruthie and Phil are joining us tomorrow, though! They've had snow, so I was afraid they wouldn't get to make it. We have no snow, though, so I expect the roads will get better as they come west from Tennessee. I know that lots of Tennessee is kind of standing still right now, but I pray the roads are clear enough for them to travel safely tomorrow! I sure thank God that they are healthy enough to travel! This time last year Ruthie was so suffering with her back after her surgery, so I sure thank God for her progress!

We are enjoying relaxing here. I'm enjoying reading after we work out. It's down right cozy here. :) We've found that we are pretty hooked on the Internet, now that it's so hard to access!

No comments:

Post a Comment