Thursday, December 30, 2010

No sugar added rocky road ice cream. I need it!

This is the picture Don took of me yesterday when I got home from getting groceries. Gina and the kids will be here Saturday night, so I wanted noodles and spaghetti sauce and bread to feed them. Orange juice is a good start for breakfast and a red onion will keep Don happy. The great thing was I found no sugar added rocky road ice cream! I sure needed that! I've been here two weeks and couldn't find any until yesterday.

Today has been a hairy day. I keep getting difficult news from folks I love. This blog is not the place to go over any of it, but it's been hard for me. So, I will have ice cream and work my way through it. Life is not always easy, so it's comforting for me to know that God IS right here with us. I count on that. I thank Him that I don't have to know all the answers and thank Him for taking care of all the details.

Today was nice and warm, so Don and I walked over to the Tanger outlet mall and all through it. We went to all the places we thought we might find a bargain. There were bargains, but we didn't want any of them, so we didn't come lugging anything home that would have been an excess!

No comments:

Post a Comment