Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OOOPS! Forgot!


To my faithful readers, please pardon me for missing yesterday with a blog post! I had a wonderfully relaxing day, and I never even realized that I'd missed posting the blog until I sat down to post it today and saw that I was a day late! The picture tonight is one Don took the day we arrived here. It was nearly dark and I am standing on our porch which is right on the edge of the lake. This is a wonderful place.

I had the most wonderful and relaxing day, yesterday. Today was just like it! In the morning Don and I go over to the Four Seasons Fitness room. There is never anyone there but us, so it's like a private fitness room. The equipment is deluxe and it has a beautiful view out over the lake. Then we come back for lunch and then I enjoy reading all afternoon while Don uses the laptop. After supper I catch up on the laptop while he watches TV. Somewhere in there I take a great whirlpool bath. I love it!

I thank God for this opportunity to relax and enjoy life. I'm saddened and sobered by the death of Elizabeth Edwards. I know that she wanted to live as much as I do. She has been a courageous example and I thank God for her example.

4 comments:

  1. You do realize you look like a teenager in this pic...way to go MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Dana! You do realize that you are such a good friend! I feel so crazy to have forgotten to blog yesterday! That makes me feel really old. The pony tail is deceiving! Thankfully there is enough brown in it that maybe I don't look too eccentric; you're so kind to say nice things instead of press me about forgetting!

    I love you TONS!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you don't think my hair looks eccentric? hahahahah

    ReplyDelete