Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rattled.


The picture tonight is Gabe and Gracie when they were here last week. Since then Gabe has had a great hunting season. He got a 10 pointer buck one day and a doe the next. I think he said the doe weighed 172 pounds? I get the details confused.

I get everything confused! When I was at Tricia's house in October I stopped at a yard sale and bought a pair of flip flops to wear around her house. When I got home I realized the pair had TWO LEFT feet! I could still scoot around in them, but I felt really dumb. This week the credit card company called to tell us they had to close our account because there was some indication that something fraudulent was happening with it. They sent new cards to us by one day UPS, so I went to cut up the old card and cut up the new one. DUH. That is so what Don has to put up with every day. Bless his big heart. I thank God for him! So rattled is putting it mildly. There's no telling what I'll forget to take with us that we really need. I'm working on getting the last things packed. It's scary when he's depending on me to get this right.

I will keep posting as we travel, but if I miss a day don't worry. Just know that it's my intention to post every day, but we could get snowed in or powered out or something that keeps me offline for a day or two. Thanks for keeping up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment