Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy belated birthday, Garrett!


The picture today is one I took of Garrett in September. That was his almost 14 look. He's 14, now. Wow. It only seems like a few weeks ago that he was born. Time sure flies. He'll be driving in a couple of years! He's a good, good, kid and we're so proud of him! When he was just a toddler he used to jabber and jabber and we thought one day we'd figure out what all that jabbering was. We never did; as far as I know it was just jabbering. He sure is a good kid, though. We thank God for him; he's a delight to our family.

Today Don has been watching football all day, so I've been free to roam around and get things checked off my list, as well as rest. I got the lettuce and celery cleaned, so it's ready to use every day. I boiled eggs, so they're ready; Don eats one every day. I cooked bacon this morning, so I've got grease to fry eggs and the bacon is a good treat, too. This place smells like home, now. :)

This is a very nice condo. It is very spacious and has comfortable furniture. It's really a nice start to our winter. It has a huge whirlpool tub in the bedroom, and I plan to fully enjoy that this afternoon. Relaxing is nice. I was ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment