Sunday, December 12, 2010

ICE Platinum Rewards

This picture is one I asked Don to take to show the little smocked dress that is hanging on the wall opposite the reading area that I posted yesterday. This resort really has some interesting touches. It is decorated with antiques and the furniture is mostly antiques, too. It's pretty cool. Ruthie and Phil are thinking of joining us for a few days because we're only about 5 hours from them. I sure hope they come; I think she'll enjoy sleeping in the antique sleigh bed in the second bedroom. I'd like for them to see this place because it may be available, again, through ICE and they are close enough to come pretty easily.

Now, about ICE. International Cruise and Excursion is the company we call ICE. We have a lifetime membership with them and we can add 80 friends and family to our account at no extra charge. If you'd like to be on our account you can have access to very reasonable (some downright cheap; we got this week and last week in 2 bedroom units for $99 per week; some weeks are only $49!) resort weeks and cruises. They also have hotel rooms, but they don't look so reasonable to me. We've never done a cruise, so I don't know so much about them. I booked one once, but we canceled it because of the expense to get to the port! Anyway, if you'd like me to add your to our account, please send me an email with your mailing address and your phone number. I can add you to our account and assign a username and password to you. I'll send it with instructions of how to use it.

Donna, Rene was talking about dreaming of going to the Bahamas and I thought, she should look at these ICE cruises. I don't know a good deal when I see one, but you all have done these before, so they might work well for you. since you aren't so far from a port. Just let me know the information I need to add them to our account. We have a lot left before we fill up our 80 places!

I thank God for the opportunities we have through ICE to get away. The thing I like best is that we can share it with people. The more people who use it, the better value we feel like we are getting for our membership fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment