Thursday, December 9, 2010

Moving tomorrow.


I remembered to take the camera with us when we went to work out, today, but I forgot to put the card in it. So, the pictures are in the camera, but I don't have the cord to use to get them from the camera to the laptop. Ugh. So, if those pictures are any good I'll show you next spring. This picture is one Don took last night as I was fixing dinner. This unit has been very nice and very spacious and well supplied. We won't hesitate to come here, again.

Tomorrow we leave for Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas. It'll be hard to beat this place. The following week we'll go to Branson where we will be spending the rest of the winter, I think.

It's been a very relaxing week and I thank God for it! Thanks for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment