Thursday, February 17, 2011

72 in Branson today!

Check out this picture Don got today with the Great Blue Heron behind me! See the clump of logs that look like they're right on top of my head? Look at the clump to the left of them and there is the Great Blue Heron perched right on top. That's the marina behind me and some more condos. We took a great long walk back there and this down to the edge of the water. It was very hilly, but so fun! We also got to see a female bluebird, but she wasn't patient enough for me to get the camera ready. Man! I'm loving this weather! It was windy, but we're used to wind. God provides so much to see and enjoy!

This blog is supposed to be about life after breast cancer, so I have to admit there are cavities where there used to be breasts. It's not so attractive, but it's sure not the worst thing in the world! I'm so glad to be alive and I'm just as pleased to have cavities as I was to have breasts; the breasts served their purposes, so I thank God for giving me life and the opportunities to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment