Friday, February 4, 2011

More snow!

This picture is one Don took of me when I went back to the fitness center to recover the necklace I left this morning when we were there. He was inside and took the picture from our screened in patio. We had about 4 inches before the additional inch that has fallen today. We're in a winter storm watch, now, for tonight. Such interesting weather! We thank God for it and for our health and safety. It's sure wonderful to have a warm place to be! It's especially wonderful to be healthy. Our God is so good to us!

2 comments:

  1. Is that a his and hers outhouse behind you in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yeah! After all this is an 'uptown' sort of condo, you know. Actually, I think it's a shed where they store some tools; I see the maintenance guys going and coming out of there from time to time . . . maybe it's only for guys?

    ReplyDelete