Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brian!

This picture is from last week, but it looks like the snow is coming, again! It's cold enough that I wore the red coat in favor of my vest today. Everything that is left from last week is frozen, so it's a slippery base for whatever hits tonight. So far we only have cold.

Today is our son-in-law, Brian's, birthday. Brian, I hope it's been a good one for you!

Thank all of you for reading this. I don't have the vocabulary to tell you how much I appreciate good people in my life! We lost a good friend today; Burl Roddy will be missed by many of us. If you are reading this, I hope you know how much you mean to me. It makes a difference in life when you know people care. I thank God for Burl's life and for you in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a bumper sticker once that said
    "I don't care how much you know ....... until I know how much you care".
    I hope you and the family of your friend know that people do care during this time of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bumper sticker, HB! Thanks for your caring; it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete