Friday, February 18, 2011

Climbing around on the rocks; we love it!


This was a couple of days ago when we went walking out by the lake. We were looking for a shortcut and got into climbing around on the rocks. We love that kind of challenge. Luckily we came home with only scratches from the thorns that attacked us. We get outside and start climbing around like we're still kids; somewhere in the thick of it we remember we're a couple of old people acting CRAZY! It's fun, though! My friend, Sara Walker calls it savoring life; yes, I think that's what we are doing.

I thank God for the energy to be crazy and for allowing me to forget my age. I also thank Him for a partner who is as crazy as me because we have a lot of fun acting like we're the age of our grandkids!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your joy for life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you will enjoy it with me, redgirl! God blesses us so richly!

    ReplyDelete