Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More big snow!


We don't get reports for weather in Branson; we only get reports for Springfield, which is an hour away from here. So, I measured and got 4 inches one place and 6 another. The wind is blowing, so it's hard to tell, but there is a lot. Plus it's on top of what we had before. It's beautiful! This is a picture Don took when we walked over to walk on the treadmills today. We really feel blessed to be here where we are warm and have plenty of food and could watch the snow falling today. It was cold to be out in it, but it was also fun and we didn't have too far to walk. I think this is this winter's last yahoo and spring will be coming soon. That's my dream, anyway.

I would sure love to be in Hawaii, watching the whales in warm weather, but this has been a treat, too. I thank God for variety in our lives and the health opportunity to enjoy all that He has abundantly given us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! Keep this picture--it is beautiful. Even think about printing it off and framing, or use for cards! Miss ya'll. Mother was 95 last week!!! Going strong. I am now a red head!!! Yikes, love yall, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! Wow, you've had a big week if Bettye turned 95 and your turned RED! I'll bet you are both beautiful! We love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete