Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy times; happy memories.

I put this picture on Facebook and some of the clowns thought Jim was wearing a huge ear ring in his left ear. That's the twisty thing on the blinds behind him. This was Saturday night and a great visit with Jim Miller, my long time friend from years we spent in Japan. He lives near Seattle, now, so we don't see him much.

The extra bedroom is empty, now, so I've started a jigsaw puzzle. Ruthie and Phil, I need your help! This is a fun puzzle, but it's always more fun with a team!

It's raining today, so we walked at the fitness center. The bluebirds are eating outside our room, though, so that's fun! I can never get a good picture of them, though! They just want me to see them, not get a picture! I'm enjoying seeing them, then. God is such an artist for us; we really love the bluebirds!

2 comments:

  1. Clowns??? She called us clowns? I'm deeply hurt and offended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't be hurt or offended. It's a high complement to be included in our bunch of clowns! You guys keep me smiling and LOL! Love you gobs!

    ReplyDelete