Saturday, February 19, 2011

Technical challenges today!


So, this is a picture Don took one day this week when we were hiking around out at the lake. I just posted it, but for some reason I don't know if the picture was there. I think nothing was there. My computer seems to have a mind of it's own today.

I've been struggling with ATT to get my mail for hours. I finally have my email, but there is no telling what the tech nerd did to my account! I shudder to think what may go wrong next.

We are waiting for Jim Miller to get here. He lives in a suburb of Seattle, but his company has a branch in Springfield, so he has been here working this week. It's going to be fun to see him. I went to school with him in Japan, so he's a friend for a long, long time. I thank God for long time friends and the opportunity to visit with them! We haven't seen Jim in at least 5 years, so we're excited to get to see him! He's going to spend the night with us and we'll be celebrating another old friend's good news regarding a cancer whooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment