Saturday, February 12, 2011

From Canada?


Don doesn't like to walk in long pants on the treadmill, so he wears his shorts over to the fitness center. It's funny how many folks have asked us if we're from Canada because he's wearing shorts at this time of year! You can see in this picture how the snow was layered. They had shoveled the snow off the sidewalk, and the other snow was still on the ground when this last snow came. So it was pretty deep on the ground where it hadn't been shoveled. So much of it melted today, but we can still look out and see a lot. It was beautiful then, but it's kind of messy, now, especially in the piles where they pushed it aside off the roads, etc. It's been interesting to experience, but we're thanking God for the warmth that is melting it! We're looking forward to some 60 degree weather later this week!

I don't walk in long pants, either, but I wear my log pants over my shorts and then just take off the long pants when we get there. Brrrr; I'd freeze if I walked over there in my shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment