Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vana White routine.


This is a picture Don took today of me holding the rock that Jim Miller left with us. He collected several to take home, but culled this one from his stash and left it with us. I'm pointing to the chipped off spot which showed him promise. He loves to chip away at rocks and turn them into even more interesting things. It's nice that he left us a souvenir!

Today was a rainy day. We've had cloudy days, but this is the first rainy day we've had. If it had been cold we would have gotten a ton of snow, so we gave thanks that it wasn't cold. We've had enough snow for the year. We're so ready for spring. I'm watching for buds to open, but I guess it's early.

At home they've sprayed our yard for weeds, so that's a sure sign of spring. Besides that the weeds that are already in the yard are a sign. It won't be long until we're home and I'll be enjoying our daffodils and irises! I love those signs of spring. God is so good to give us great clues to the great seasons he gives us!

No comments:

Post a Comment