Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ding a ling.

This picture was taken in Tricia's yard last May when, to my surprise, I learned that I could still hula hoop! I can ONLY keep the thing up and going; I can't make it sing and dance like Grace can! It was the best picture I have to indicate how I feel like a ding a ling, today! We had a charge on our credit card that I disputed. I just couldn't imagine what it was, but I finally figured it out today. It was a little complicated, but nothing I shouldn't have been able to figure out a lot easier than I did. It was a legitimate charge and I am so willing to pay it. Now, I have to print out an affidavit, sign it and have it notarized and then fax it off somewhere. What a mess! I can do all that Monday, I guess.

I really thank God that folks let me run loose. I guess I'm harmless, but poor Don has to put up with my inability to deal with numbers and details. So, I thank God for him. I guess I'll keep an eye out for the men with butterfly nets and if they come and get me I'll be relieved. Reckon they'll let me hula hoop for fun and exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment