Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow from the lookout.

We were able to take the road by the lookout to church this morning, so we stopped and got this shot of the snow that is left. It's more than half gone. Too bad we couldn't get up there for a picture when it was clinging to the trees; it was so gorgeous! The condos where we are staying are the ones that look like they're right on top of my head in this picture. We went grocery shopping after church to be sure we have plenty of food for this week in case we get snow, again.

It was interesting because there were lots of people shopping and there were several bare shelves. It reminded me that we are blessed to have plenty of food all the time. Even when we think we don't have anything to eat, it's because we're using the terms loosely. We may not have the mix we prefer, but we always have lots of food. I thank God for our food supply and our ability to eat and enjoy it. I thank Him for my ability to wash all the veggies. Just 3 years ago I had just had surgery in Houston, and even then I could cook and eat. It's wonderful to be healthy and able to travel; there IS life after breast cancer and I'm so grateful to vouch for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment