Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hard to believe, even when I'm here!


This is a picture Don took Wednesday when the snow was falling. Above the trees you see behind us is the ridge where the lookout is where we took pictures last week looking down on the condos and the river. In this picture you can't even see the ridge! That's how heavy the snow was. It's hard for me to believe that there was this much snow here. It's mostly gone after today, but there is an amazing amount still standing that is in the shade of the buildings or in the woods, the ground still has a lot of white. It's just awesome what God can do and this is really a minor thing. I thank Him so much for all He does to make our lives so wonderful. I'm so working on patience because I always want problems fixed right now, but I know that God knows the perfect timing.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, its really hard to believe such thing. You are doing something extreme :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome. It was so cold that day, which will be a week ago tomorrow, and today when we went walking I wore shorts and a tank top!

    ReplyDelete