Monday, February 7, 2011

Squirrel in a dilema.


This little squirrel got my attention yesterday when he was so frantically digging in this one spot. It was like he KNEW he had buried a nut down there and he was not giving up on his conviction. He'd run away and then he'd scurry right back to this spot. Finally, sure enough, he did come up with a nut! I thought of myself as I frantically hunt for things! So it gave me courage when he was persistent, and, indeed, did find what he was hunting. I will keep right on plugging when I'm hunting something I've buried. I do that so much!

Right now we're wondering what the weather will bring this week/ They are predicting snow. We're ready for it if it comes, but then we're ready for spring right after that! God knows what we need, so I trust Him and believe He will provide. The squirrel in me believes there is spring right around here, somewhere, so I'm going to keep looking for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment